Monday, December 13, 2010

PRAYER/GIVE THANKS

Monday, December 13, 2010
 
Well by the grace of God we made it to our doctor appointments today.  I think we were the only one's who did.  Grandpa drove and I PRAYED.  Grandpa is an old pro with driving in all kinds of weather and did a phenomenal job today.  There wasn't much traffic but the winds made for poor visibility.  We both got a fairly good report.  My blood pressure has been going up so the doctor adjusted my BP pills.  I just have to go in for a BP check the beginning of January and then I think we both are due in 6 months for our next visit.  We both like this new doctor and he lets us come in together for our visits.  I do give THANKS for our safe trip and good reports.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Let PRAYER be the key of the day and the bolt of the night.
Jean Paul Richter
 
"Be joyful always; PRAY continually; GIVE THANKS in all circumstances."
1 Thessalonians 5:16,17,18 (a) NIV
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment