Friday, December 3, 2010

RUN

Friday, December 3, 2010
 
Grandpa asked if I had a good day today and of course I did.  Grandpa was on the RUN today from early morning till 5 this evening.  He had trips taking our Amish neighbor to work this morning, to Rite Aid, To Amish store, to the bank, again to Rite Aid, and finally the laundry mat.  I'm so glad we have two vehicles to drive although I drove the van to the pool and when I came out the truck was there waiting for me.    All and all Grandpa had a very good day.  He came home with two containers of homemade cookies and a few bucks in his wallet.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Faith is continuing to RUN the race, assured you will get your second wind.
William A. Ward
 
"And let us RUN with patience the particular race that God has set before us."
Hebrews 12:1 (b) TLB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment