Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BURDEN

Wednesday, January 12, 2011
 
I am a little frustrated right now because I have been trying to change my email address from verizon to frontier on some of the web sites that require a password.  It really hasn't been a BURDEN till frontier stopped recognizing verizon's email address.  I thought I had all of them changed but apparently I hadn't.  It's been so long since I set up my information to the web site that I forgot my password.  My BURDEN is they ask me to put my old email address and password ( which I don't remember) in and they will send me via email the change.  Frontier will not except Verizon so therefore I am left hanging out there.  I just tried setting up a new profile hoping that will work.  We shall see, we shall see.
 
I just received an email and I'm now in on the web site. Hurrah!!
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Everyone in the world has a BURDEN.  It's not the BURDEN that counts, but how you carry it.
 
"Cast your BURDEN upon the Lord, and He will sustain you."
Psalm 55:22 (a) NASB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment