Sunday, January 23, 2011

MEDICINE

Sunday, January 23, 2011
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you Kasey!!!!  Last night I woke up in the middle of the night hurting from being on the floor basting a quilt most of the day.  No MEDICINE seem to help.  I came out in the kitchen somewhere between night and morning and heated two of your wonderful microwave bags.  I went back to bed with one on my knee and the other I was laying on.  Today after church and dinner I was again on the floor trying to finish up the basting of the quilt.  That was another 5 hours so I'm sure tonight will be a 3 bagger.  I've come to the conclusion the older you get the more bags you need.  So again I say thank you Kasey!
 
(Kasey is our granddaughter who is now a junior at Bethel College.  She made these microwave bags during her high school years.)
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected and outlast the unbearable.
 
"A joyful heart is good MEDICINE."
Proverbs 17:22 (a) NASB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment