Saturday, January 22, 2011

MOANS AND GROANS

Saturday, January 22, 2011
 
I just said to Grandpa "Isn't it fun getting old that we can listen to each others moans and groans"  Today I was on my hands and knees basting a quilt on the living room floor.  Ohhhhh! I just took two Tylenols and I'm one STEP from going to bed.  Grandpa helped me by moving all the furniture and rolling up the carpet before I even woke up this morning.  He then helped me tape down the backing of the quilt to the floor.  I went to lay the batting next and discovered it wasn't long enough so off to the quilt shop right here in our little town of Garrettsville to get the batting I needed.  I finally got everything layered and started basting all afternoon and evening.  I'm still not finished but that's a tomorrow afternoon job.  If anyone comes to visit tomorrow I have no clue where we will sit.  Grandpa has the dining room table filled with our most recent puzzle.  He has been so diligent on putting it together.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
To be in STEP with God demands sensitivity.
 
"But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised."
1 Corinthians 2:14
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment