Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MY FRIEND ERIC

Wednesday, January 19, 2010
 
Grandpa and I had the privilege of SEEING my friend Eric wrestle in an 8th grade wrestling meet this evening.  If you remember last year when he wrestled in 7th grade he did pretty well but I want to say Kudos' to him because he is 3 and 1 this year and all 3 have been pins and you guessed it, it was with the cradle move.
You SEE Eric has a form of Autism called Asperser's Syndrome which is an impairment in social interactions with others.  It was as much fun for me to SEE Eric's father watch his son win and have the team congratulate him.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Sympathy SEES, and says "I'm sorry."  Compassion SEES, and says "I will help."
 
"I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."
Matthew 25:40 NIV
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment