Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ORGANIZATION

Wednesday, January 26, 2011
 
Do you like organization?  I do but it has it's disadvantages at times.  Like today when I went to the drugstore and was at the register looking for my wellness card and my credit card in my well organized purse.  There are front compartments, middle compartments, zipper compartments, pockets and snaps.  I fussed with it and finally retrieved my cards.  Mean while a line was forming behind me.  Now I have paid for my items and have to put my cards away in my well organized purse and fetch my keys while the young good looking gentleman was standing behind me smiling and saying "take your time".  I use to say the same thing to OLD people who were ahead of me in line. :(  I stepped aside and put my items away in my well organized purse.  I can REJOICE for the things I have.  
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A wise man does not grieve for the things he has not, but REJOICES for the things which he has.
 
"REJOICE in the Lord always; again I will say, REJOICE!"
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment