Tuesday, January 18, 2011

RECIPE EXCHANGE

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
 
I received an email from Erica in regards to a recipe exchange.  I don't usually do these but I did want to show KINDNESS to Erica so she might get some good recipes.
Actually it's been kind of fun from the responses I've been getting back so I want to say Thank You to Erica for getting this started or I should say continuing on from whom ever sent it on to her.
 
This is the recipe I sent on to the person who was number one on my list.  It's so simple I'm embarrassed to even show you.
A very quick salad or dessert is any canned fruit well drained mixed with Cool Whip.  When in season I like to add fresh strawberries, bananas, blueberries etc.  It's one of my Grandpa's favorite snacks.
 
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
KINDNESS has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence, or learning.
Frederick W. Faber
 
"And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.:
Ephesians 4:32  NASB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment