Monday, January 3, 2011

RESENT

Monday, January 3, 2011
 
Back to the pool today and saw some old friends.  I love the small town where you are bound to see someone you know if you are out and about.
I stopped in the drugstore per Grandpa's suggestion because they had 75% off all their Christmas items.  It was hard for me to get past the chocolate candy.  Ok, I didn't get past it but how can you turn down chocolate thin mints for 37cents a box and Truffles 1.49 a bag.  I don't think Grandpa had that in mind when he told me to stop in.  I don't RESENT it one bit and I justified it by the excellent sale.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
We all need a pat on the back sometimes; and occasionally some of us need a boot on the seat of our pants.
 
"Do not RESENT it when God chastens and corrects you, for his punishment is proof of his love."
Proverbs 3:11,12 TLB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment