Friday, January 14, 2011

STRONG AND COURAGEOUS

Friday, January 14, 2010
 
Today I was suppose to work a funeral dinner at our church.  I was told there might not be to many people to help and could I be there early to help get things done.  I prayed this morning and asked God to send help so the dinner would be nice for the family.  I was nervous but God gave me peace.  I left this morning believing God would help me because I asked for His help.  I felt STRONG AND COURAGEOUS!  When I got to the church I met the lady who was in charge of the dinner.  I was so happy to see her.  Pretty soon a man and wife from our church came and asked if we needed help and then another lady who usually works had today off and came in to help.  God wants us to ask and not try to stumble our way on our own.  He is faithful.
 
COURAGE is fear that has said its prayers.
 
"Have I not commanded you?  Be STRONG AND COURAGEOUS!  Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9 NASB
 
Love, grandma
Thank you Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment