Sunday, January 2, 2011

TENSION

Sunday, January 2, 2011
 
Grandpa and I really enjoy the puzzle boards.  It is so convenient to sort pieces.  Grandpa will take one of the smaller boards and his little pile and put sections together.  I on the other hand will seek and find a piece at a time which is fun for me.  I sort different then Grandpa.  I like to put all the same shapes and colors together.  So far we haven't had any TENSION between us. (That's a good thing)
Grandpa said tomorrow will be a regular day.  I asked what he had planned and he said "nothing".  Yep, it's a regular day. :))  We really never know till the phone rings and someone needs us.  I say that's a good day.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
To live for the approval of men is to live with TENSION and anxiety.
 
"We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts."
1 Thessalonians 2:4 (b) NIV
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment