Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'M B A C K

Tuesday, February, 8, 2010
 
Grandma's B A C K from her retreat or I should say treat.  Had a wonderful opportunity to spend some time with Tori.  In everyone's busy days it's hard to set aside time to spend with our grandchildren.  God was so good He even provided two school snow days while I was there.  Tori and I both took advantage of them by sleeping in later then usual.  While I was gone Grandpa was nursing a very bad cold so for meals he and Campbell's chicken noodle soup were good friends.  I have a few stories I could share but I'm only going to give you the headline topics.  1. The lost kitty, 2. My lost cell phone, 3. Two tear jerker movies, The Last Song and The Titanic, and number 4, Being locked out.  It would be hard to pick just ONE to tell so I'll leave it at that.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
ONE plus God is a majority.
 
"If God be for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8:31 8:31 (b) KJV
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment