Friday, February 25, 2011

PATIENT

Friday, February 25, 2011
 
I can't believe what just happened to me.  I'll explain! 
 
I'm laughing on the inside because I was playing with Grandpa's mind.  I had some 1957 tunes playing and asked Grandpa to guess what year those songs were. 
He said "I have no idea"
I said " Just guess"
He said " I don't know 1960"
I said " Close, It's between 1955 and 1960
He said "1957"
I said "Your Right" Yeah!
Grandpa never did like playing games.
I asked to sit on his lap and he had open arms.
Grandpa is PATIENT sometimes. :))))
 
Now for what just happened is I went to copy what I just wrote and accidentally clicked on paste and yesterdays email came up.  I was shocked to see it.  I guess the joke is on me.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A bright eye indicates curiosity:  a black eye, too much!
 
"A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension, but a PATIENT man calms a quarrel."
Proverbs 15:18
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment