Thursday, February 10, 2011

PROVE

Thursday, February 10, 2011
 
I started out today thinking of whom ever I meet I wanted to make a difference in their life in a good way. 
 
I had my mammogram done this morning and I met a really nice technician.  Her name was Daine Hedge and she had lived and went to school in Windham.  She made me feel very comfortable having such an ouchy test. 
 
My next person was the cashier at Marc's.  Her name was Bonnie and Marc's did not accept our Master Card as they only accept Discover credit cards.  She was patient with me writing my check.  She watched over me because I had stuff all over her counter.  She said "you just can't be to careful these days".
 
My third person I met was at the Health Center.  I finished swimming and was in the locker room getting ready to come home when this young gal came in and said "Hi honey".  We talked about the weather and how it made our nose run.   She was on her way to do her workout and she said "Have a nice day Sweetheart".
 
As it turned out everyone I met PROVE to make my day better.  I was blessed.
 
People may doubt what you say, but they will always believe what you do.
 
"But PROVE yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves."
James 1:22  NASB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment