Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TRUE FRIEND

Do you have a TRUE FRIEND?  I do!  I have good friends from my high school days.  How many years ago was that???  I love these girl FRIENDS that we can share high school memory days, getting married days, raising our children days, loving our grandchildren days and best of all we are all still married to our very best FRIEND whom we married 50 plus years ago. 
 
I have TRUE FRIENDS who live close by and TRUE FRIENDS who have moved far away but close at heart.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
 
A TRUE FRIEND is a breath of fresh air and like a rainbow after a storm. 
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
 
"A TRUE FRIEND is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need."
Proverbs 17:17 TLB
 
Love, grandma

1 comment:

  1. A true friend is like the wine!!
    More time, better flavor....

    ReplyDelete