Sunday, March 20, 2011

CONFIDENT

Sunday, March 20, 2011
 
Steve called us today and shared that his family had a birthday celebration gathering for him this weekend.  All were able to come except Aaron who had pink eye.  Aaron was very disappointed he couldn't be there but Steve told him that he was probably contagious and it wouldn't be good for the others.  Aaron wanted a haircut before he went for his weekend training so Steve took his clippers and went to Aaron's and gave him a shorter haircut then he wanted.  It was not a good weekend for Aaron. :(  I believe Aaron is coming over to Steve and Tracy's on Tuesday, the actual birthday. 
 
 
WHO I AM IN CHRIST
WHO I CAN BE IN CHRIST
(I Am Secure)
 
I am CONFIDENT that the good work God has begun in me will be perfected.  
 
Philippians 1:6-----being CONFIDENT of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment