Thursday, March 3, 2011

HUMAN

Thursday, March 3, 2011
 
My friend Bev Johnson called today to see if her Skype was working.  Grandpa took the message so when I came home from the pool I skyped Bev.  She came in loud and clear.  I have to confess I haven't been on skype for a long time because I forget to turn it on.  It had a whole new format which is for the better to see and talk.  Since I had turned it on I called Erica and I must say she looked fantastic.  I checked to see who I have on skype and these are the following: My friends the Johnson's who so graciously gave us the camera to be on skype, (2) addresses for Kyle, Alyssa, Michael, Tori and Sam Weaver.  I would love to ad more family if you have skype and I will try very hard to remember to turn it on.  It's the next best thing to HUMAN contact.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Love rules without a sword and binds without a cord.
 
"I led them with cords of HUMAN kindness, with ties of love..."
Hosea 11:4 NIV
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment