Saturday, April 23, 2011

He Is With Me Always

Saturday, April 23, 2011
 
Yesterday we received a beautiful lily from our Amish neighbors.  Today I thought would be a good day to make the cream cheese bars and share them with our Amish neighbors along with a thank you note.  Alyssa,  thank you for the recipe and the handy tip you gave on the top layer of crescent rolls.  The bars came out delicious but I don't think they were quite as good as yours.  Grandpa and I sampled some and kept a few for ourselves.  I was glad to have the ingredients on hand to put them together.  They must have been good for me to give them to our Amish neighbors who bake all the time. :)
 
My prayer for you all is to have a very blessed Easter.  "HE HAS RISEN"  JESUS THE CHRIST
 
TWENTY CANS OF SUCCESS
 
13. Why should I feel alone when Jesus said He is with me always and He will never leave me nor forsake me?
 
Matthew 28:20---and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.  And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
 
Hebrews 13:5---Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,  "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
 
Love, grandma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment