Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Home

Tuesday, April 12, 2010
 
Grandpa and I made it home today safe and sound.  The time was 5 PM Ohio time.  We could not have asked for two more perfect days of traveling then we had.  Our trip to MN was beyond our comprehension as we were treated as royalty.  I have many pictures that I will be sending out like a couple each day along with a story behind them.  We can't thank Steve and Tracy enough for opening up their home to us as we felt very welcomed.
 
TWENTY CANS OF SUCCESS
 
2. Why should I worry about my needs when I know that God will take care of all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus?
 
Philippians 4:19-----And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
 
Love, grandma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment