Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HOPE

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
 
Only in a small town can this happen.  We had a person call and had the wrong number.  Grandpa had answered the phone and said "You have the wrong number this is Belden's not Belknap.  The person said "Ralph is that you" and Grandpa said "yes".  The person calling was Ralph Perrine and we know him from being in school with John and I'm very good friends with his Mom.  We had a nice little chit chat before he hung up.  Yep! small town.
 
TWENTY CANS OF SUCCESS
 
9. Why should I be depressed when I can recall to mind God's loving-kindness, compassion, faithfulness and have hope?
 
Lamentations 3: 21-23---Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have HOPE:
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment