Friday, April 22, 2011

NO CONDEMNATION

Friday, April 22, 2011
 
Last Wednesday I went out with girlfriends to celebrate one of their birthdays.  Our birthday girl was Dora who is the baby of the group.  We went shopping then to the Olive Garden and then more shopping.  At the Olive Garden My friend Becky and I shared a chicken alfredo sauce pizza.  It was very good and we enjoyed eating it.  But unfortunately Becky became violently ill when she got home with severe pains.  She said it was worse then having a baby. Becky's husband called me to see if I was sick which thank the Lord I wasn't.  Becky thought maybe she might have gotten a bad piece of chicken that was on the pizza.  She is doing better today but still not 100 % well yet.
The first picture is Grandma and Becky. Next is our birthday girl, Dora, and Fran (Dora has the scarf on) and last are all 4 of us.
 
TWENTY CANS OF SUCCESS
 
12. Why should I feel condemned when the Bible says there is NO CONDEMNATIONfor those who are in Christ Jesus?
 
Romans 8:1---Therefore, there is now NO CONDEMNATION for those who are in Christ Jesus.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment