Thursday, April 28, 2011

PEACE

Thursday, April 28, 2011
 
I have to share this with everyone because it's quite amusing.  The wind blew very hard last night and blew the roof off the bird barn house which has a sparrow's nest in.  This morning I saw the female sparrow standing on top of the house looking at her exposed nest where half the roof was gone.  I told Grandpa because I knew he would fix it and he did.  He found the partial roof on the ground and but it back on the bird house then tied it with a bungee cord.  I was happy till I looked out and thought I saw a wounded sparrow flopping around on the ground.  Of course I called Grandpa and he said he saw it also but looked closer and it was two sparrows fighting.  To me it looked like two male sparrows fighting over the female and Grandpa thought it could be the male and female going around on the ground.  I'm not sure who was right but everything is calm now.
I'm thinking these poor sparrows are in need of another birdhouse for next year.  :))  Grandpa did tell me it was Erica who made the house. Hint, Hint.
 
TWENTY CANS OF SUCCESS
 
18. Why should I be confused when God is the author of PEACE and He gives me knowledge through His Spirit who lives in me?
 
1 Corinthians 2:12----We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.
 
1 Corinthians 14:33----For God is not a God of disorder but of PEACE.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment