Tuesday, April 5, 2011

STRENGTH

Tuesday, April 5, 2011
 
Went swimming this morning and hair done this afternoon.  I think my beautician forgot what color hair I have because I came home a little darker then I planned.  Oh Well!  It will wash out in time.
Grandpa had his Amish run today so he was busy this morning and afternoon.  He is good about gathering stuff we need for our trip.  He takes care of the suitcases and I take care of the snacks.  Although I have to say he came home from town with some real yummy's. That's my honey he knows how to keep Grandma happy. :)
 
WHO I AM IN CHRIST
WHO I CAN BE IN CHRIST
(I Am Significant)
 
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
 
Philippians 4:13---I can do everything through him who gives me STRENGTH.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment