Friday, April 15, 2011

STRENGTH

Friday, April 15, 2011
 
Back to the pool today after being off a week.  My body remembered how to swim and didn't let me down.  I had some errands to run this morning and Grandpa worked outside on this beautiful day.
 
Looking forward to seeing Tori tomorrow in the play Grease.  I'll give my review tomorrow night. :)
 
TWENTY CANS OF SUCCESS
 
    5. Why should I be weak when the Bible says that the Lord is the strength of my life and that I will display strength and take action because I know God?
 
Psalm 27:1---The Lord is my light and my salvation---whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the stronghold of my life---of whom shall I be afraid.
 
Daniel 11:32---With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment