Saturday, April 16, 2011

(This is an earlier picture taken of Tori and Kathy)
Saturday, April 16, 2011
 
Well I said I would give a review on the play Grease.  IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!  Tori did an amazing job of acting and singing.  All the students were so entertaining with song and dance and just funny.  I didn't get a picture of Tori because they were not allowed during the performance and afterward she had so many in line to congratulate her that it was almost impossible to take a picture.  She had little kids coming up to give her hugs and asking for her autograph and she even had a real bodyguard standing beside her.  John and Deb I know you won't be disappointed when you see it tomorrow and Steve and Tracy we purchased a DVD for you but that won't be till the end of May when it's available.
 
TWENTY CANS OF SUCCESS
 
6. Why should I allow Satan control over my life when He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world?
 
1 John 4:4----You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment