Thursday, April 14, 2011


Thursday, April 14, 2011
 
 This is day 2, Saturday, at Steve and Tracy's house.  Grandma did go into the hot tub but no pictures on that one.  I enjoyed hot tubing with Bob and Alyssa.  The hot tub was amazing with a waterfall, colored lights and of course the jets. 
 
Alyssa received a massage in Tracy's massage chair.  I guess this chair does everything except make dinner for you.  I heard a lot of ewessss and awessss and a couple of ouches.
 
Since Aaron's birthday is coming up on April 21st we hand delivered his gifts to him.  Aaron received one of Granny's crocheted afghans she made.  Aaron seemed really pleased with the gift.
 
Jess was there all 3 days and we sure enjoyed seeing her. 
 
TWENTY CANS OF SUCCESS
 
4. Why should I lack faith to live for Christ when God has given me a measure of faith?
 
Romans 12:3---For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment