Monday, April 18, 2011

WISDOM

Monday, April 18, 2011
 
First of all I want to thank John for sending the pictures he took on Sunday of the play Grease.  I just hope the camera police don't come and confiscate his camera. :)
 
A few weeks back I sent a web site that had hummingbirds ready to hatch.  Well now they are ready to almost leave the nest so I'll give you the web site again in case you want to get another look at these cute little birds.
 
TWENTY CANS OF SUCCESS
8. Why should I lack wisdom when I know that Christ became wisdom to me from God and that God gives wisdom to me generously when I ask Him for it?
 
1 Corinthians 1:30---It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God---that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
 
James 1:5---If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment