Saturday, June 4, 2011

HE IS MY LIFE

Saturday, June 4, 2011
 
It was a wonderful evening tonight as we had a nice little get together at cousin Rosemarie and Chuck's house.  Cousin Bob is in town from VA to see his grandson's graduation from H.S.
Rosemarie called Uncle Sammy and Aunt Sue and us to come for a cookout and visit with Bob.  All of us are in our 70s and 80s so we had a lot to reminisce about.  Always fun to get together with family.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am in Christ
 
I am an expression of the life of Christ because HE IS MY LIFE.
 
Colissians 3:4---When CHRIST, WHO IS YOUR LIFE, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
 


Love, grandma

2 comments:

  1. Grandma, (do you mind if I call you grandma?) Is that you, in the last picture? You are very beautiful and make a beautiful couple!! Sounds like a great evening together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, I love having you call me grandma. In the last picture that is my sweetest Aunt and Uncle whom I dearly love. They are 87 years young. I'm not in these pictures but I am in the ones I just posted today, Sunday, June 5th.

    ReplyDelete