Friday, June 3, 2011

HIDDEN

Friday, June 3, 2011
 
Howdy all,  I did something today that I haven't done since I don't know when.  Grandpa and I were looking for a coin purse he carries and couldn't find.  Grandpa was going to the car wash and the coin purse had a lot of quarters in it for the car wash.  I thought maybe it fell behind his dresser so I looked underneath.  I found a pair of slippers I haven't seen in eons of time.  I took the sweeper and swept underneath the dresser and swept the pair of slippers inside and out.  My plans today was to sweep the inside of the car since Grandpa washed it.  Guess what I found but low and behold Grandpa's coin purse.  I did a couple loads of wash and found a five dollar bill from Grandpa's shirt.  Whew Whoow!!!!!  Jackpot!
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am in Christ
 
I am HIDDEN with Christ in God.
 
Colossians 3:3----For you died, and your life is now HIDDEN with Christ in God.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment