Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HOLY

Wednesday, June 8, 2011
 
There was an awesome bible study this morning at our church.  It's a time of prayer, bible reading, and question and answers.  I just love attending these studies.
 
My cousin, Bob, who is her from VA made time to come and visit Grandpa and me.  How wonderful it is to see and talk with him.  Grandpa grew up and went to school with him so they always have fun catching up on classmates. 
 
This afternoon I went to see my friend Beth who gave me the strawberries.  Grandpa picked her some of our rhubarb today so I delivered it.  We just had the best time sitting on her patio talking about everything that came to mind.  She is a honey.
 
Tonight I took two of our neighbor girls to town so while I waited on them I had my book and a can of Pepsi.  What a treat for me and I even got paid for it.  I told Grandpa I would take the girls if he would water my flowers.  That worked for us.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am in Christ
 
I am a HOLY brother (or sister), partaker of a heavenly calling.
 
Hebrews 3:1---Therefore, HOLY brothers (or sisters) who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment