Tuesday, June 7, 2011

LIGHT

Tuesday, June 7, 2011
 
This morning I had the most wonderful encounter with God.  Grandpa left at 8 o'clock to take the Amish girls to their job.  I shut the radio off and read my bible and did my devotions.  It was beautiful.  I heard the rain coming down and then I thought I heard hail.  It was such a precious time to just be alone with God.  Grandpa came home and then left again to do some shopping in Windham.  I guess they must have had quite a storm because trees and power lines were down.  He was told the hail was pretty good size.  I was so unaware of the storm and found it was just a beautiful place to be in the quiet presence of the Lord.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am in Christ
 
I am a son (or daughter) of LIGHT and not of darkness.
 
1 Thessalonians 5:5---You are all sons (or daughters) of the LIGHT and sons (or daughters) of the day.  We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
 
Love, grandma

1 comment:

  1. Grandma, I love that story of your time with God!! How precious!

    ReplyDelete