Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Kathy

Saturday, July 16, 2011
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY
(The photo is the only one that allowed me to save as to our photo's) The picture is a recent one of Kathy and her daughter Tori.
 
MEMORIES
 
Let me see!  I think I should try and remember a memory of Kathy today. 
 
I believe Kathy was the first one to ever dance during a mass at the Catholic Church.  She would stand in the isle and sway back and forth when there was music playing.  It's only fair that I tell you she was probably around three years old.  Was I a bad parent?  I would say yes because the people watched her instead of worshiping as they should have been.  But God's Word says: 
 
Psalm 149:3  Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp.
 
Love, grandma

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful picture of Kathy and Tori!! And I am sure you were not a bad mother :)

    ReplyDelete