Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Baptism

Sunday, July 10, 2011
 
Need to watch the Discovery Channel tonight at 9PM. Secrets of SEAL team Six. My cousin Denny will be one of the former Seal Team Six members being interviewed. Should be a good show.
 
MEMORIES
(How Jesus Came Into My Life)
 
The picture is of Grandma when I chose to be Baptized in 1986.  The location was at The Paul's house when they lived back behind the funeral home.  Hank Paul took the picture.  I was submerged under water signifying:
 
 Romans 6:3,4  Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were Baptized into his death?  We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
 
I just heard today in church that Baptism is an outward sign of inward grace. 
 
To Be Continued,
Love, grandma
 

1 comment:

  1. You do a great job of presenting the gospel! Thank you for this story :)
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete