Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Worship

Wednesday July 13, 2011
 
I have some exciting news for Grandma.  I signed up for a bus trip, September 24th, to Chautauqua, NY for a large quilt show.  The speaker is Jinny Beyer and she is my absolute favorite quilter.  I'm hoping they get enough people for the bus trip otherwise it might get cancelled.
 
The other exciting news if you haven't heard already is the Grubbs family have a new addition to their household.  His name is Micah and he is an adorable lab/boxer mix.  Can't wait to meet him.
 
 
MEMORIES
(How Jesus Came Into My Life)
 
So far we had Pray and Obey and tonight it will be Worship.  Stay with me on this.
 
As Christians, our devotion to God is to be continuous.  Privately, we should worship God in our thoughts and prayers (Ps. 34:1).  Publicly, we should unite with fellow believers in a local assembly to bring praise to God (Ps. 111:1; Heb. 10: 24-25).
 
Psalm 34:1I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
 
Psalm 111:1I will extol the Lord with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly.
 
Hebrews 10: 24-25 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.  Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing , but let us encourage one another---and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
 
To Be Continued,
Love, grandma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment