Friday, August 12, 2011

Count Your Blessings

Friday, August 12, 2011
 
Last nights post with the question What would God ask you had me do a lot of thinking.  I hope it did for you also.  I'm not sure I came up with an answer but it sure made me think a lot about some decisions I could be making.  Sorry, those are personal thoughts.
 
Today, I just couldn't understand why I was being blessed beyond my imagination.  I certainly didn't deserve all that was laid out for me but I sure did appreciate this whole wonderful day.  If I shared everything it would seem like I'm boasting so I'm just going to remain with a thankful heart.  I will share one thing and that's our little 11 year old Amish girl came this evening with a dozen of homemade still warm cookies and zucchini bread that her Mom just baked.  Grandpa and I just had to have one of those cookies and we plan on having the zucchini bread for breakfast.
 
My question to you tonight is Have You Counted Your Blessings Today?  You might be surprised.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment