Sunday, August 21, 2011

Little Child

Sunday, August 21, 2011
 
It's wonderful to share good news and that is what I have for you tonight.  Steve called and gave us the news that Bob and Alyssa are going to have a baby girl.  Congratulations to their family!
 
(Alyssa is our son, Steve's, oldest daughter.)
 
When Bob, Alyssa and Kiersten were here in August they had been given baby clothes from Bob's sister and if I remember right I believe they were baby girl clothes.  Sweeeet!
 
Thought for the Day!
 
"Unless you become like a little
child, you cannot enter into
heaven."  And what is being a little
child?  It is having a clean heart, a
pure heart, a heart that holds Jesus,
a heart that can say again and
again, "Jesus in my heart, I believe
in your tender love for me.  I love you."
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment