Wednesday, August 17, 2011

NO LIMIT

Wednesday, August 17, 2011
 
Well Grandma is up and running again.  I was able to send out but not receive email.  I checked with my neighbor who has the same server and she was having the same problem.  This morning everything was working like it should.
 
Many are getting ready to go back to high school and college.  Work hard and have a great year!  Grandma will be praying for you all.
 
This message is for Micah.  Micah, how are you getting along with your new fence?  Can't wait to see how much you have grown since we have seen you.  Are you planning on going to school or are you going to be home schooled? 
 
Went to a tupperware party last night and had the best time.  I won the door prize, they replaced my 50 year old two quart measuring pitcher and what I ordered was on sale half price.  Whew Whoooo!  Oh yes, had wonderful snacks to boot.
 
Something to think about:
 
There is NO LIMIT to God's love.  It is without measure and its depth connot be sounded.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment