Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dave's Time

Tuesday, November 8, 2011
 
Aunt Shirley sent me Sue's husband, Dave's, time from running the NY marathon.  Looks like he did pretty good.
 
Dave did fine-his time was 4.20:39. It is pretty congested when they start running. they started at 8:00, but his wave didn't start until 10:40.
 
Grandma is now officially 70 years old.  It doesn't feel to bad and actually I think I'm doing pretty darn good.  I have so much to be thankful for. 
1. Jesus loves me!
2. Grandpa loves me!
3 My family loves me!
WOW! I am Blessed!
 
Thought for the Day!
 
The best way to show your
gratitude to God and people is to
accept everything with joy. A joyful
heart is the normal result of a heart
burning with love.
 
Love, grandma

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice opinion, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to come across this blog. My mom is 68 and I wish she would take up blogging to create a bit of a legacy for us and her grandchildren. Thanks for sharing.
    www.worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this post, Keep up the good work.
    Actual Tests

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the wonderful clarity in your writing.It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully\
    seo giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very enjoyed for this side. Its a nice topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks
    Phoenix University

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.
    dentist in Hallsville tx

    ReplyDelete